During pregnancy there is so much happening in you, both physically and emotionally! Pregnancy yoga helps to find inner peace despite or in the middle of the intensity you might experience. It helps to connect to your body, and to prepare for what is coming in your own intuitive way.
Moving Magic pregnancy yoga
My intention is to offer you a moment of quality time for yourself. A time to come home to yourself, to relax, to deeply connect to your body and to your baby.
The meditations, gentle movements and stretches you learn will help you relax and deal better with daily stress and tensions, emotions and turbulence. Also, they will help you feel more confident about giving birth. Especially if you suffer from discomfort, pregnancy yoga can help.
At Moving Magic you can be sure of a personal approach. I teach small groups so I can better tune in to what you need.
Is pregnancy yoga safe?
Pregnancy yoga is different from “normal yoga”. The postures have been studied and adapted. The goal is for you to feel better, to enjoy your pregnancy [even] more. Even if it is your first time yoga, you can safely do this. There is a lot of attention to the meditative aspect, connecting to your body, breathing and moving from there. My teaching style is by definition very gentle. I choose to only teach small groups, so you are sure to get a personal approach.
You can sign up after week 12 of your pregnancy [the first 12 weeks it is better to take it very easy so your body can adapt] and if your medical doctor has given a positive advice. The earlier you start, the more you will benefit from it. You can continue practicing pregnancy yoga until the very end of your pregnancy!
Where? Moving Magic, Holsbeeksesteenweg 80, 3010 Kessel-Lo
Bus stop at 20 m: “Pie de Nijper” [Bus 2, passes every 10 minutes!]
There is free parking in the street and nearby streets, or a parking lot at 100m: across Schoolbergenstraat!
Wednesday evening: 8 – 9:15 p.m.
* September: 7 – 14 – 21 – 28
* October: 12 – 19 – 26 – 2/11
* November: 9 – 16 – 23 – 30
* December: 7 – 14 – 21 – 28
You can sign up for a series of 4 classes per month [60 eur] or for separate classes [16 eur per class]. Please sign up at least two days in advance.
New prices starting in November: 63 euro per month – 17 eur for seperate classes
Sign up? Since spaces are limited, please sign up in advance by e-mailing email@example.com or by using the general contact form below [please mention the course you are informing about!].
* you can transfer the fee to account number BE26 8919 3401 4929 in advance or pay cash
* the class starts on time. Please be 5 minutes early, so you can settle in.
* missed classes from a series cannot be retaken on a later date.
* Cancellation for separate classes possible until 24 h before class, in case of later cancellation the session is charged
* no fees are refunded
* At Moving Magic you get a professional approach. However, Moving Magic and its employees cannot be held accountable for any accidents, physical or material damage.