This course is designed for women who want to improve their physical and emotional resilience and assertivity.
A down to earth course plenty of practical tools and advice. It is an ideal opportunity to reinforce your inner power in a safe and supporting environment. The self-defense course will make you feel safer and stronger which will improve your belief in yourself and your self-respect.
Towards a more authentic and fearless, pure YOU!
We always start by doing a short round, women only, to share how you are, followed by some exercises to get into our bodies. After that, the teacher arrives, Patrick, he will first go over some theory about masculine anatomy and psychology, also discussing the self-defense laws. But most of the course is practicing self-defense techniques and principles in specific situations – if you like, you yourself can propose what kind of situations you want to practice. While practicing real-life situations your level and sensitivities are taken into account. We end by having a women-only moment again where we can once again share how we are so you can go home happily and safely.
Unique offer in Leuven
- because your wishes and sensitivities are taken into account.
- all your questions will be answered, you are offered practical solutions. In that we take confidentiality seriously.
- you can count on an individual approach
- you get to practice real-life situations, down-to-earth, no-nonsense. You go home with knowledge and skills that you can use and apply right away.
- in this course there is attention for togetherness, sisterhood and support, the psychological aspects. Not only will you become physically wiser, you will also grow in consciousness and gain more emotional power.
- On top of that we can count on a teacher who will inspire you with his limitless passion for martial arts and self-defense and his rich experience in self-defense. You can read all about Patrick Van Vlasselaer here.
Practical information self-defense
The self-defense techniques are taught by Patrick van Vlasselaer of ISDS Belgium and his assistants. It will be about 15 hours in total spread over a series of 3-hour sessions.
Free information session Level 1: 29/8 at 9 am
Free information session Level 2: 29/8 at 11 am
9 am to 12 pm – last 2 sessions until 1 pm
Level 1: 2020 – Sep 26 – Oct 3 – Oct 10 – Oct 24
Level 2: 2020 – Oct 31 – Nov 7 – Nov 21 – Dec 5
Next Level 1 & 2 scheduled for Spring 2021
Info? firstname.lastname@example.org * or 0499 22 16 84 [no iMessage or whatsapp!]
*I normally reply within 24h, if you seem not to hear back from me, check your spam! *