This course focuses on discovering the power of your menstrual cycle and your unique female potential, healing of pains and blockages, most of all: empowering your womanhood and cyclic nature with creative expression in a safe, supportive group of women.
Your female nature is your best ally
What if you were able to fully embrace your womanhood, to feel welcome in your own body and tuned in to yourself, to relax throughout the monthly changes you experience? Did you know your cycle holds a lot of information that you can use to become a better version of yourself? By getting to know your unique cycle and being aware of it you can truly empower yourself as a woman. Menstruation pain, PMS and other woman-specific issues generally relate to your body trying to tell you something. In this course you can develop a more loving relationship with yourself, accepting your female nature, and learning to interpret your body’s signals.
Programme of “Menstruation power”
In a positive environment we will use creative exercises to work around the topic of being a woman and the menstrual cycle. Creative, that means: using meditation and mindfulness techniques, creative writing, colour, movement and body work, voice exercises, clay, combinations…
Topics in “Menstruation power”:
* charting your own cycle and getting to know the cyclic rhythm in your life
* getting to know the different phases [seasons / archetypes] in your cycle
* specific exercises about complaints or female issues you have – what does your body want to tell you?
* connecting to your uterus
* assignments and exercises to do at home
* optional: information about natural birth-control
The specific exercises can vary depending on whatever is alive in the group. This is a tailor-made programme. The groups are always small, that is maximum 4 participants, to make sure individual fine-tuning is possible.
Girls [15+] and women who are menstruating
– who want to get to know their cycle better and live more in tune with it
– who want to live their womanhood in a more powerful way
– who suffer from problems related to the menstrual cycle [menstruation pain, PMS, …] or hormone related problems [fertility problems, PCOS, fibroids, cystes, other gynaecological problems]
free info session: August 20 at 8 p.m. [half an hour] – please sign up in advance!
5 Sunday mornings
18 July – 1 – 15 – 22 – 29 Aug
September 19 – October 2 [Saturday!] – 17 – 31 – November 14
from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Corona measures? Group therapy is allowed. The group stays small, there is fresh air and more than enough distance between each participant. Please also wear your face mask. Where possible, [parts of] the session will be held out in the open.
Moving Magic, Holsbeeksesteenweg 80, 3010 Kessel-Lo
Sign up or ask questions?
You can do that by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the general contact form below [please mention the course you are informing about!].
Number of participants is limited to 4 per group!
Signing up is definitive after transferring the fee to the Moving Magic account [BE26 8919 3401 4929] and after sending back the intake form.