If you do not feel so comfortable in you own skin or you feel like you have never been able to fully embody and enjoy your female power, this group might be something for you! A creative and body oriented journey to deepen your relationship with yourself and empower your true worth as a unique woman. This course helps you connect to parts of yourself you might have forgotten long ago through creative and intuitive exercises.
The goal is to become more aware of who you are as a woman, how to cope with challenges you encounter and how to become master of your emotions, thoughts and behaviour in order to manifest yourself as the person you truly are, by nature, in peace with yourself, authentic, assertive and powerful.
Being a woman: a curse or a blessing?
Many of us have been in situations where our value as a woman was not recognized or even dismissed and deeply hurt. Some of us never even had a safe foundation to start with. This kind of experiences can leave a big imprint, and it is often challenging to deal with later in life. Shame and guilt can become a burden, or just the lack of words or means to express the unease and complex inner storms that come with unprocessed past experiences. Moreover we are also influenced by ideas and concepts about women that arise in the media, our environment, even your upbringing and values from previous generations. Ideas that stop us from truly living up to our potential.
In these sessions I take you along several explorations and exercises to get in touch with the wondrous woman that you are, in a spontaneous way. To heal the wounds that might be there, in a safe environment, and to build a strong foundation for yourself. We will mostly focus on the power and gifts that you carry in you as a woman, because that is where empowerment starts. I provide gentle support for you to connect back to long lost parts of your unique self and offer an opportunity to get to know and express blockages, emotions and pains that stand in the way of you being a free and powerful woman.
Creative expression and body work
Working with creative expression is an easy, accessible and safe way to express certain feelings, to get to know resistances in a different way, and to pick up pieces of yourself that were long lost. This kind of exercises help you get in touch with deeper, more intuitive parts of yourself. It activates your self-healing abilities and inspires to look with different eyes, to change patterns in your life. You do not need to have any special skills or knowledge to do this.
Programm Women empowerment group
These sessions are very tailor-made. The group consists of max. 6 women, and there is a lot of space to share experiences. However, I mostly want to give you the opportunity to dive into exercises and creative explorations, to experience, to connect to your own intuitive wisdom and change perspective. The programme is partially based on your imput through the sign up form.
Topics that will most likely be covered:
- Connecting to other women and sharing experiences
- Creatieve explorations about being a woman – through visualisation, intuitive painting, drawing, claying, dancing and moving – f.e. the joyful woman, the wild woman, the hurt woman, the gentle woman, the dominant woman …
- Working with your inner child – the hurt child, the angry child, the fearful child, the godly child
- Boundaries, assertiveness, expressing your authority
- Deepening your own power and intuition: getting to know yourself in a different way
- Menstrual cycle power: how your cycle can be a guide and an ally to living up to your potential
- Recognizing your coping mechanisms or self-destructive patterns f.e. emotional eating or eating disorders, addiction, rationalization, closing off, exploding, and many more … and how you can develop a more loving and respectful attitude towards yourself and your experiences
Practical information Women empowerment group
Moving Magic, Holsbeeksesteenweg 80, 3010 Kessel-Lo
Bus stop at 20 m: “Pie de Nijper” [Bus 2, passes every 10 minutes!]
Free parking in the street, or parking lot at 100 m: across from Schoolbergenstraat
- Spring sessions: from 9:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. * last session = from 9:30 a.m. until 5:15 p.m. [with lunch break]
May 29 – June12 – 19 – 26
- Summer sessions: from 9:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. * last 2 sessions = from 9:30 a.m. until 5:15 p.m. [with lunch break]
July 3 – 10* – 16*
- Fall sessions: from 9:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
October 2 – 9 – 16 – 23 – 30
205 euros for the whole series. Sign up 7 days before starting date at the latest.
through email@example.com or use the general contact form below [please mention the sessions you are informing about]. After that you receive a sign up form and all practical information. Registration is complete after payment.