Hello! I am Magali! 36 years old.
Passionate and enthusiastic to walk along others to remind them of their power and their inner light.
In particular I have experience with eating disorders, trauma [sexual trauma], boundaries / assertiveness, depression / burn-out, being a woman and issues with femininity, awareness and body awareness.
My life had a lonely start. I did what was expected and early on already I lost connection with my own desire and with whom I truly was. I was good at what I did, but it did not feel meaningful. As if a part of me was lost. I was looking for sense and eager to find a hint of light somewhere.
Only when I discovered creative therapy, body work, yoga and energetic work there was a breakthrough. I dived into it, fought my way through thick layers of resistance, gave up and started over again – because I felt it was too important. Later I also discovered woman empowerment and self-defense for women, also a very meaningful path towards inner freedom.
And, that is how I continue my path! Passionate to inspire others to connect to their essence and to make peace with themselves, as a woman, as a being, as a human.
Education: short overview
- Yoga teacher [International Yoga Federation]
- Yoga coach [2015-2017] [Kachina-creative2energy]
- Mindfulness trainer  [IAM]
- Intuitive development [2015-2017] [Timotheus]
- Healing of the inner child  [Remke Kamphuis]
- Art therapy – creative coaching [2015-2017] [De kleine Tiki]
- Tantra course [2016-2018]- healing of intimacy and sexuality [Rising Heart]
- Vedic Art [Kristin Maesschalck]
- Creative coaching – the art of being [2018-2021][Tanja Thys]
- Sensiplan – natural birth control 
- Prenatal yoga teacher training  [Inspirational Yoga]
- Self-defense for women [Patrick Van Vlasselaer]
- Supervision with Tanja Thys
- Chakra yoga [Judith Anodea]
- Yin yoga [Kassandra Reinhardt]
- The complete guide to yin yoga [Bernie Clark]
- Dru yoga [Chris Barrington]
- Yoga for common aches and pains [Fred Miller]
- Restorative yoga [Caren Baginski]
- Iyengar yoga for motherhood [Geeta Iyengar]
- Pregnancy health yoga [Tara Lee – Mary Attwood]
- Yoga for pregnancy, birth and beyond [Francoise Barbira Freedman]
- Wild power [Alexandra Pope – Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer]
- The pill: are you sure it’s for you? [Alexandra Pope – Jane Bennett]
- Taking charge of your fertility [Toni Weschler]
- Yoni Shakti [Uma Dinsmore-Tuli]
- Dochters van de maan [Annemarie Peeters]
- Wild feminine [Tami Lynn Kent]
- Moon time [Lucy H. Pearce]
Creative and soulful inspiration
- The artist’s way [Elizabeth Gilbert]
- The creative journal [Lucia Capacchione]
- Shadow dance [David Richo]
- Lighten up your body, lighten up your life [Lucia Capacchione]
- Het creatieve dagboek [Sarah Timmermans]
- The power of the other hand [Lucia Capacchione]
- The art of emotional healing [Lucia Capacchione]