Hello! I am Magali! 36 years old.
It is my mission to walk along with other women on their path and with the challenges they encounter. I specialize in topics about being a woman, and how to deal with and heal from the wounds that many of us live with. Most of all I want to support women to discover the magic in who they are.
I have always been interested in silence and meditation, and I have definitely been looking for more peace within. However, the fear to feel made me give up time after time. The resistances were immense.
I spoke to many wise and experienced people, but it brought no liberation. On the contrary! What use is all that “wisdom” if you cannot embody it… I felt cut off from myself. I compulsively tried to live from my head, suppressing my feelings, my true nature and my memories, using [not] eating to numb myself, refusing to accept myself. I was looking for a solution outside of me, terrified of discovering what was whirling inside.
Creative expression, body work, yoga, energetic work and the feeling presence of loving coaches and companions helped me to start feeling myself, my body, my essence. A discovery! Sometimes beautiful and touching, sometimes dark and painful, but my life is becoming lighter for sure. Because I’ve learned to look with loving eyes.
And this way I continue on the road, strengthened and nourished by my own experiences. Passionate about supporting others in healing and growth, to become the strongest version of themselves.
Education: short overview
- Yoga teacher [International Yoga Federation]
- Yoga coach [2015-2017] [Kachina-creative2energy]
- Mindfulness trainer  [IAM]
- Intuitive development [2015-2017] [Timotheus]
- Healing of the inner child  [Remke Kamphuis]
- Art therapy – creative coaching [2015-2017] [De kleine Tiki]
- Tantra course [2016-2018]- healing of intimacy and sexuality [Rising Heart]
- Vedic Art [Kristin Maesschalck]
- Creative coaching – the art of being [2018-2020][Tanja Thys]
- Prenatal yoga teacher training  [Inspirational Yoga]
- Supervision with Tanja Thys
What people say …
“Magali’s classes are original. Every time is different.”
“I enjoy the yoga classes every time. Magali’s way of being creates a warm inviting atmosphere “
“After talking to you and thanks to your loving presence I felt hopeful again!”