Hallo! I am Magali! 36 years old. A gentle and passionate woman. Tuned in. Sensitive. Curious!
It is my mission to walk along with other women on their path and with the challenges they encounter. I specialize in topics about being a woman, and how to deal with and heal from the wounds that many of us encounter. Most of all I want to support women to discover the magic in their unique life history and in who they are.
I have always been interested in silence and meditation, but the fear to feel made me give up time after time. The resistances were immense. I visited spiritual people and environments – buddhist, christian, muslim – I searched for an answer from whom, I thought, should know better than me.
However, it brought no liberation. On the contrary! What use is all that “wisdom” if you cannot embody it… It is then reduced to esoteric knowledge… I could not see that the truth was to be found within me! And that I had to come down to earth to discover it! I was too scared. Even of my own dreams. Dreams come with responsibilities…
Creative expression, body work, yoga, energetic work and the feeling presence of loving coaches and companions helped me to start feeling myself, my body, my essence. A discovery! Not always easy, but my life became lighter for sure. My dreams have become guides who give me energy and power to manifest myself and more so: take others along.
And this way I continue on the road, strengthened and nourished by my own experiences with body work, yoga, self-development, trauma healing and therapy. Passionate about supporting others in healing and growth, to become the strongest version of themselves.
Education: short overview
- Yoga teacher [International Yoga Federation]
- Yoga coach [2015-2017] [Kachina-creative2energy]
- Mindfulness trainer  [IAM]
- Intuitive development [2015-2017] [Timotheus]
- Healing of the inner child  [Remke Kamphuis]
- Art therapy – creative coaching [2015-2017] [De kleine Tiki]
- Tantra course [2016-2018]- healing of intimacy and sexuality [Rising Heart]
- Vedic Art [Kristin Maesschalck]
- Creative coaching – the art of being [2018-2020][Tanja Thys]
- Prenatal yoga teacher training  [Inspirational Yoga]
- Supervision with Tanja Thys
What people say …
“Magali’s classes are original. Every time is different.”
“I enjoy the yoga classes every time. Magali’s way of being creates a warm inviting atmosphere “
“After talking to you and thanks to your loving presence I felt hopeful again!”